Niko B. Organic Chocolates are proud to be 100% organic and handmade in East London. Freshly rolled, dipped and flavoured in Hackney using only certified organic chocolate, fruits, nuts, herbs, spices and flowers, as well as organic British cream and butter, the adventurous range includes exotic truffles, enrobed and caramelised nuts, candied fruits, fresh, award winning nougats and decadent ganache filled, liqueur soaked figs.
Headed by Master Chocolatier Anthony Ferguson - and named after son (Nikolas Bahari, 6, Brownie addict), they have been satisfying chocoholics on both sides of the Atlantic for a decade with memorably addictive creations and vibrantly unique chocolate events. Niko B. received a 2011 Academy of Chocolate Award for their Honey Nougat, have taken part in London Chocolate Festival at the Southbank, Chocolate Unwrapped at Vinopolis and The Real Food Festival. Niko B. Organic Chocolates are freshly available from the Stoke Newington Farmers’ Market (Saturday) and Alexander Palace Farmers’ Market (Sunday). We are also stocked by the Springfield Park Cafe (Clapton, London), La Duchess Cafe (Stoke-Newington) The Crown & Castle Hotel and Restaurant in Orford. They can be followed on Twitter @nikobchocolates.
Niko B. host the Cocoa Club, the first dessert‐based pop‐up dining club, turning their love and award-winning skills in chocolate and confectionery into a 4‐course 100% dessert menu inspired by seasons and celebrations.
- Niko B are an Academy of Chocolate Award-winning chocolatier using organic and fairly traded ingredients
- Proudly ethical company and named after Anthony’s son, Niko B (6, brownie addict).
- Master Chocolatier Anthony Ferguson creates exotically flavoured chocolates with seasonal ingredients. All produce is organic.
- Available for sale at Stoke Newington Farmers’ Market, Alexander Palace Farmers’ Market, Springfield Park Cafe (Clapton), La Duchess cafe (Stoke-Newington) and The Crown & Castle hotel & restaurant (Orford).
- Bestseller is their “Freshest Set” a collection of the freshest chocolates, straight from the kitchen.
For more information or to schedule a tasting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07505 783 275